Tuesday 11 June 2013

jackson tc fravirite 5:00 at camp


Slam bang swipe.......
My hand  was burning the table  shaking like in an earthquake.                                                                                                            I've meet my match the the reigning  I have of rat snap has have meet  match. Could this be the end of my rain of rat.  Jamie brang on intense battle usually some one try
and lose he got me down to maybe 10 cards but I had  in my
hand  and my hand has never been so low.  Could this be the end of my rain of rat snap?   In all things

there is a silver lining my hand was so small that I just keep playing numbers and after awhile I got a magazine of  cards. I had burned his cards. I'm still raining the hub 3 champion Rat snapper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.