Tuesday 11 June 2013

Camp Review 2013 Oliver T


Purpose: Share my opinion about camp

Audience: People who are going to camp Motutapu


Camp Motutapu 2013 was a great experience. Motutapu challenge I recommend to kids
that don’t mind getting wet and muddy. I give it a 3 out of 5 because I like getting dirty and wet but I give it a three because I got hurt.

Orienteering I recommend this to kids who are fast runners and when they see something they immediately know where it is it. I give it a 5 out of 5 because it was sort of like the amazing race.

Archery I recommend this to people who do hunting because it involves good aim. I give it a 3 out of 5 because I like shooting targets but it can get a bit boring after a while. Eric said "This was my first time and I enjoyed it so much!"


Abseiling I recommend this to people who aren’t afraid of heights because you basically fall of a tall tower with a rope attached to you. I give it a ⅘ because it was fun when you get lowered down but it was quite scary.   

Rock climbing I recommend this to strong people because the walls have lot of curves in them that you have to pull yourself over. I give it a ⅗ because they only had two walls open and I only got to go on one because you had to wait so long.

High ropes I recommend this for kids again who aren’t scared of heights because everything you do is so high up off the ground. I give 5/5 because it is really challenging to balance yourself out on the plank or the wire.

Gun walk I recommend this to people who aren’t scared of the dark and cannot be scared very easily because people can jump out and scare you. I give it a 5/5 because it was fun discovering new thing in the tunnels.

Survivor challenge I recommend this to people who are strong and can figure out puzzles easily because there are somethings you need to help pull your team mates over and there are a lot of puzzles. I give it a ⅘ because it was challenging but we didn't get enough time to finish the course.

Confidence course I recommend this to people who can use teamwork really well because at every station of the course you need to use teamwork to complete them. I give it a ⅖ because I didn't enjoy the challenges but it was alright.

My overall review of camp Motutapu 40/50 because it had it ups and downs but overall it was a really great experience.

by Oliver T






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.