Thursday 13 June 2013

  Interview

What to do and Not to do at MOEC    



What not to do
  • Walk around in bare feet
  • Embarrass yourself
  • Sleep on the raft
  • Fall of your bed
  • Go to a place with a red dot!

What to do
  • Have fun!
  • Work together as a team!
  • Make new friends
  • Be inclusive
  • Enjoy Breakfast! :P

MOEC Recount SC
  • Open with an interesting language feature
  • Organise our writing into paragraphs
  • Describe how we felt, what we saw, what we heard, and what we smelt and tasted
  • link our paragraphs with connective words and phrases include at least one question mark,, One exclamation mark



Report

                                         
Spotlight
“Ok everyone take your seats please” Mrs Hamilton had said on that beautiful starry night.
“We are going to play a game of Spotlight!” Mr baker said cheerfully. All the children cheered with joy. The teachers came around and handed out the glow sticks. “theses glow sticks are your lives” Said Mr baker. “ protect them with your lives because they are your lives”
There were butterflies in my stomach. I was so excited!
“GO!!!” Shouted Mr Noble. The doors flew open and everyone rushed out except the teachers.
“We will give you 30 seconds” Called Mrs Hamilton after us. “29, 28...”
There were shrieks of joy coming from everywhere I looked. “18, 17, 16...”
“5, 4, 3, 2, 1!”
I happened to look over my shoulder. I don't know why I just did, and I saw the teachers starting to slither out of the dining room. I shrieked an excited but scared at the same time scream. I ran as fast as my legs to carry me. I kept running then I came to a halt. I saw two bright lights slowly coming toward me. I wanted to run back but the teachers behind me were closing in. I turned to run east but they were there to! I was surrounded!
“Psst, Hey over here. Psst” I turned to look were the voice was coming from. I looked around. The voice had stopped and even worse the teachers were closing in more and more by the minute.
“Psst” The voice came again. “Psst come over here hurry” I saw a pink glow stick and I dashed toward it. Just in time actually the teachers had already caughts a boy near me. I was running as fast as I could again. Then it all happened so suddenly. “AHHH” I screamed as I fell. I landed with a THUD! “Ow” I looked up standing above me was a tall figure. (well thats what it looked like I was on the ground) “SHH! Quiet” She got down on her hands and knees and lay down.
“SPOTLIGHT!!” A teacher shouted
“phew. don't be alarmed it was not us it was that group of people over there” She said
“oh ok”
“Hey you go check over there” I long finger pointed straight at me and the mystery girl! Then a tall figure started slowly creeping toward us!
“What do we do...” I said but she was gone “hey psst where did you go”
The figure was getting closer. Then something grabbed my arm and dragged me out the way. Then we both ran behind a tree both coughing to catch our breath.
“no nothing over here lets keep looking” Said the teacher
Me and the mystery girl both started laughing. “ I am Savannah I said”
“ Savannah! Its me Diya!” We both started laughing and that whole time we were together screaming shouting and following groups and before we knew it we were back in the dining hall sitting next to each other.



The END

       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.