Wednesday 15 May 2013


SC
  • Punctuation and spelling
  • Introduction
  • Adjectives
  • Characteristics-5 bundles of facts with at least 3 sentences
  • Conclusion


*
7.5.13
My Recount   


splash! I was turning over the rocks to catch some tiny crabs which was about the size of my thumb.I took some more steps forward and the mud got more deeper.It was Sunday afternoon and we were at the beach called Mission bay. We were there with mum’s Korean friend and her sons which the name was called William {which is younger than me} ,his sister Jessica, my sister, dad and mum.While I was at the beach the rest of them were at the park. The most cool part on the beach was that in a small pond there was a flap and the black tiny thing came out and came back into the water. what could it be? So I tried to catch it but I couldn't see anything [except the big things such as rocks starfish]  in the water, in fact I felt it ! It felt slippery.
After I had fun on the beach I came by thumping to the park which had the massive playground.
I liked the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.