Thursday 16 May 2013

Mine first new Zealand birthday and Trip the light


SC of recount writing

  • Five w
  • Time connectives
  • Sequence events
  • Conclusion
  • Punctuation  and spelling
  • Past tense


           
At St Church was started a concert called “Trip the light”.Every buddy  chose what they want from Art,Drama,Music and Photography.
I chose Music,because I like singing.We distracted during  29th 30th 1th 2th and 3th of May and the concert was on 5th of May at 5:30 to 7:00.The two song’s that we learned were called”Trip the light”and”We are all one”.I think they chose to make this concert,because they wanted the kids to learn something and at the same time to have fun.

At 2th of May was my birthday.The people at the Church made a party surprise for me and a cake.The cake was dilutions . My mum and my dad gave me there present at the morning. It was a phone ! I was so happy.

The next morning we went again at the Church. It was the last day of trip the light for practiced. I liked it, because I had the chance to meet more kids in my year’s and it was fun.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.