Thursday 27 October 2011

Putting things into perspective - we're a lucky bunch

Sometimes it's easy to take what we have for granted.  If it's always been that way, it can be hard to truly imagine life being that different.  We've spoken a lot this year about contributing to society and making a positive change (random act of kindness, anyone?) and I connected all of our conversations back when I came across this image tonight on Facebook.

We are a very fortunate bunch as we all have access to the simple things in life (and a lot more!) - are you still doing your best to make life better for someone else?  Don't forget... just because our focus in LH3 is different this term, making a contribution isn't any less worthwhile or important  :)




(... and off topic, but another interesting little picture that I found tonight - who gets it?)


1 comment:

  1. I really like the first post, I learnt a lot from it. I think these days people aren't as grateful as they should be, because so many things can be taken away from you easily. I've always wondered 'what if you woke up today with the things you were grateful for yesterday?'
    Fatima

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.