Friday 4 May 2012

Harry write and performs his own song!!

Today I'm going to sing you a song. I wrote it myself and I played it on the ukelele. I hope you like it - Learning Hub Three think it's pretty awesome!!!

These are the words:

One day my Mum went to the beach and she sang me a song,
About the crabs and the shells in the world,
And the fruit and the vegetables in the world,
And how much she loved me in the world.

And she went back home and she sang me another song,
About the crabs and the shells again,
And the fruit and the vegetables again,
And how much she loved me again.

I'm feeling on top of the world,
Ooooooohhh,
I'm feeling on top of the world,
Ooooooohhh,
I'm feeling on top of the world,
Ooooooohhh,
I'm feelng on top of the world,
Ooooooohhh lahhh.



Have you written a song before?

 From Harry (the rockstar!!)


 

2 comments:

  1. WOW!Harry that was great I really the part when you sang ooo Im on top of world ooo I'm on top of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cool song Harry. I wish I could write songs.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.